CALL US AT 616-844-3000
Van Tubergen, Treutler & Hayes provides the personal touch of a small Midwestern Law firm, taking pride as the law firm of choice for clients who define the culture of West Michigan. With three lawyers from the Grand Haven area, we have built our reputation professionally representing clients in the West Michigan area. Our work includes representation before state and federal courts as well as administrative agencies. In addition to serving as legal counsel for our clients, our attorneys serve the community by participating in many other community activities. Whether you are located in Muskegon or Ottawa County, we understand your needs. Your success is our mission.
Van Tubergen, Treutler & Hayes remains committed to the communities we serve. The attorneys and staff in our firm support a broad range of events and community activities that involve civic organizations. Traditionally our firm has given generously of its time to the communities where the attorneys and staff both work and live.
- American Bar Association
- American Legion – Charles A. Conklin Post 28
- Grand Haven Area Public Schools Hall of Fame
- Grand Haven Arts Council
- Grand Haven Board of Education
- Grand Haven Chamber of Commerce
- Grand Haven Jaycees
- Grand Haven Salmon Festival
- Masonic Temple – Grand Haven Lodge
- Michigan Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Ottawa County Bar Association
- Salvation Army Volunteer
- Spring Lake Presbyterian Church
- St. Patrick’s and St. Anthony’s Catholic Church
- Tri-Cities United Way
- Tri-Cities YMCA
- West Michigan Allstars
Areas We Practice
As you browse through the pages of this website, we hope you will begin to understand how we continue to make client success our mission! Contact us today for a free initial Consultation!