CALL US AT 616-844-3000
Estate Planning and Elderly Law in West Michigan
We provide a complete range of estate planning and elder law services to individuals, families, and businesses. Our estate planning lawyers at Van Tubergen & Treutler, PLLC, are experienced in counseling clients concerning all types of planning opportunities and challenges. Our knowledge and experience allow us to provide a broad range of services to our clients.
- single people,
- young couples starting families,
- couples with adolescent and grown children,
- families with children that have special needs or addictions,
- couples with children from previous relationships
Our estate planning and elder law services include the following
- avoiding probate
- planning for retirement
- medical care decision making
- dealing with a loved one or parent that is declining due to dementia or Alzheimer’s.
- paying for long term care (nursing home),
- Medicaid spend down,
- Medicaid applications for nursing homes
- complex plans for estates subject to federal estate taxes.
- Testamentary Trusts
- Living Trusts
- Durable Powers of Attorney for financial and medical purposes
- Probate avoidance
- Estate tax reduction
- Protection of assets from potential creditors
- Planned charitable giving
- Business succession planning
- Family limited partnerships and limited liability companies
- Premarital and Postmarital Agreements
- Gift planning
- Long term care planning
- Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security issues
Areas We Practice
As you browse through the pages of this website, we hope you will begin to understand how we continue to make client success our mission! Contact us today for a free initial Consultation!